Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blue is me.

To be perfectly frank, I wouldn't kick this J. Crew A-line Cotton Taffeta Belle Skirt out of bed in either Dark Fog OR Deep Atlantic.


(Dark Fog pictured here)

The names seem a bit erroneous to me, since the gray looks a lot more like the Atlantic Ocean I know than any blue ever could... misnomers notwithstanding, I do like both tones. But since this craving is about blue, we'll be going with blue.


Hello, blue.

And while we're on the subject of blue, I also recently saw beautiful, thick blue tights of the same color on a girl, and wanted them desperately. I want them. If you see them, please tell me! I promise not to wear them with my imaginary Belle skirt nor the Seychelles flats in the same color family.

I wonder if I'm being subconsciously influenced by the predestined "it" color of the season that J. Crew or Banana Republic has deemed "hot".

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

Good old H&M has a wall of colored tights at the Soho store, and there's always HUE online.