Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wendy + Sarah 4 EVA

I woke up this morning thinking about you, OTW! Dear diary, I think this relationship is for keeps!

But enough pillow talk. Today started out very well for me: I picked up my black, low-heeled boots from the shoe guy, which means it's time to window shop for cute things to wear with said boots. Not surprisingly.

Since this IS a wish list, and I am allowed to wish for whatever I want, today I'm going to wish for some Built By Wendy fare. On the actual BBW site instead of trolling on eBay (where people use "Built By Wendy" to advertise their muumuu's, plaid workshirts, used underpants, you name it).


Like this dress, adorably named "Edelweiss". Boots would look quite sweet with this one, I tell you!


And this beauty, which would fulfill my dream of owning a leather bomber jacket! Well, maybe dream is a bit strong... more than a passing whim, let's say. Add black boots, result equals total hotness.


Hello, sailor tunic...


And this cute little purse, though I'm not exactly in the market... as if to imply that I AM in the market for anything else...

In case you didn't piece it together on your own, someone got her loan check for the semester. Shop shop shop shop. Books, what? Not here! Hey, at least most of my fantasy buys are on sale.

No comments: